Adoptech and partner consulting firm Tactech are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our website, products and services. We recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to treat it in a responsible manner.
- any Adoptech or Tactech website;
- social media, messaging services or official Adoptech content on other websites or apps;
- any official Adpotech or Tactech email address or SMS number
In order to optimise the provision of our services to you and to facilitate some of our marketing efforts, we collect certain specific information about you.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy explains the following:
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- whether Adoptech will disclose your details to anyone else;
- where we might send your information;
We use all personal information that you provide to us or that we collect from you in accordance with all applicable laws, including those concerning the protection of personal information such as the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
What information do we collect?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any Adoptech or Tactech services, activities or online content (including on social media and messaging applications), such as newsletters, promotions, live chats, message boards, web and mobile notifications or votes, we may receive personal information about you.
This may include:
- your name
- email address
- job title
- postal address
- telephone or mobile number
- IP address (numbers that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet)
- information provided by you in relation to submitting a job application to us (this may include sensitive personal information)
- information collected about your use of Adoptech or Tactech services.
How will we use the information?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- the provision of our services, activities or online content, or communicating information about them (e.g. relating to upcoming promotions or new product launches) or dealing with your requests and enquiries;
- to provide you with better ways of accessing information from this website
- service administration, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for;
- contacting you about any submission you have made;
- using IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, blocking disruptive use, establishing the number of visits from different countries, tailoring the content of our sites, apps or other services based on browsing behaviours, and determining which country you are accessing the services from;
- analysis and research so that we may improve the services we offer;
We collect and use the personal information about you for the purposes described above, because we have a legitimate business interest to do so that is not overridden by your right to have your personal information adequately protected. You do not have to provide us with any of the personal information described above, but if you chose not to do so, you may not be able to receive any of the services described above, access certain parts of our website or receive information from us that you have requested.
Do we pass your information to third parties?
We may send your personal information to other affiliates and third parties to help us process your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
Where do we send your information?
We may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure your information is protected.
We may use information obtained from cookies or similar technology.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, if you do so in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Strictly necessary cookies – these enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential to enabling you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies certain services you have asked for cannot be provided
- Performance cookies – these collect information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how users use a website, for instance which pages users go to most often, and if they get error messages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to help us make improvements to the website for a better user experience.
- Functionality cookies – these remember choices you make to improve your experience. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may be used to help provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity to other websites.
Third Party Websites
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal information which you disclose to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
You are entitled to ask:
- for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so;
- to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you are unhappy with how we’ve handled your personal information. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://www.ico.org.uk).
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting us at the following address:
71-73 Carter Lane,