Independent Business Reviews
Make better informed decisions based on expert independent business reviews. Typically requested in response to specific concerns and bespoke to each client, the extent and focus of a review is normally driven by the challenges faced.
Reviews vary from company-wide reviews that consider all areas of the business and its external environment, to more focused financial, product or technology reviews. Undertaken by experienced CEOs, CTOs, COOs and SMEs who are commercially focused, pragmatic and have real-world experience of the sector.
Our practitioners adopt an analytical approach which, combined with their independent insight based on operational experience, ensures you receive clear, concise options from which you can make informed decisions.
Gain fast access to independent expertise and insight. Our financial reviews typically include:
- Assessment of the company’s trading performance to the date of the most recent management accounts
- Review of the financial position of the company with reference to the latest balance sheet
- Audit and comment on the company’s forecasts
- Forecast of the immediate cash requirements and medium/longer term funding issues
- Conclusions, options and recommendations
Supporting better decisions
Significant decisions with potentially far-reaching consequences will be influenced by our assessments and advice which is why all our partners have hands-on operational experience. They have walked the walk.
- 1000+ years experience within the group
- Our partners have a minimum of 15 years operational experience
- We have subject matter experts across Fintech, RegTech, InsurTech and EnergyTech
- Called upon as expert witnesses by regulators, and for panels as industry experts
- We are not traditional consultants. Our experts have hands-on, proven operational experience; they have not spent a career in consulting
- Accomplished alumni from top companies within their respective sector